Connecting Professional Networks
CUBE Network is an umbrella initiative that connects professional networks, groups and organisations with an interest in Islam to deliver a cohesive, united impact to charitable campaigns, corporate diversity considerations and communities through the utilisation of professional skillsets and networks . Our purpose is to provide support to existing and new ideas whilst enhancing our presence within the City and beyond.
Initially, the idea came together during a Pakistan Flood Relief fund dinner in 2011 for a Princes Trust Charity. A number of professionals, working across corporate firms, and utilising their personal/professional networks aided in raising over £100k. Spearheaded by founding members within the Banking industry, subsequent support was quickly established from members of leading city institutes representing Law, Finance, Telecoms and Consulting industries.
Our events, mail promotions as well as annual charity campaigns further generated considerable interest and an expansion of our network to include engineering, medical and government professional groups working together to create awareness and support for initiatives within and beyond the city.
Successes to date:
- Grown to cover 100+ Networks
- Estimated reach of over 8000 Muslim professionals
- Our 2016 Mind, Body & Sew Ramadan campaign and Eid Gala Dinner helped to raise over £500k for the British Asian Trust
- CITY400 Ramadan campaign: raised enough to provide sustenance support for over 50 families
- An amazing £1.5m raised through collaborative efforts (directly and indirectly)
- Supported the establishment of new networks (e.g. Wharf Sisters)
- Supported Faith events such as Barnardos 150th Anniversary at St Pauls Cathedral
- Consulted on Corporate Diversity boards on strategic direction
- Ramadan campaigns for British Asian Trust, National Zakat Foundation, Orphans in Need, Penny Appeal, Al Isharah and Charity Right
- Developed and led Leadership courses for delegates across City organisations
- Delivery of significant visibility for Charities across the Corporate sector, utilising networks to promote further growth opportunities
Target for 2017 :
- Develop and implement the Corporate Values Index , to promote understanding on how organisations can effectively work with their faith based employees as well as retain and attract talent
- Deliver follow up Leadership skills course focusing on ethical leadership, establishing purpose and ensuring team and stakeholder engagement
- Partner with selected Charity appeal and increase corporate engagement in this Ramadan
Exclusive 50% off tickets to the London Muslim Lifestyle Show 2017
Simply enter CUBE50 as a promotion code here
Watch this space:
this years exciting Ramadan campaign coming soon…